top of page

Red Devil ЁЯШИ Fan Group

рд╕рд╛рд░реНрд╡рдЬрдирд┐рдХ┬╖595 рд╕рджрд╕реНрдп

Skystar S2 Wdm Driver

Download > https://urlin.us/2twS96

At first I downloaded a set of drivers myself from Technisat - v4.6.0.9999 but they were terrible. Windows detected the card OK (before drivers Windows thought it was a network card). Transedit could scan transponders and find channels but couldn't view them - massive number of errors.

...and make sure that Windows doesn't re-install the BDA driver behind your back. It should not be listed under Audio/Video/Game Controllers anymore, or with other words, the BDA driver should not be installed.

After few days problem was come back (i didn't do anything. in beautiful morning i started up my HTPC and transponders wasn't works). I reinstall system yesterday with WDM driver and now i have this problem too.

New Skystar S2 has inherited an old Skystar2 bug. Probably developers of DVB card even did'nt put effort to fix it. With BDA driver and option Open Whole Transponder enabled I had discontinuity every 10-15 minutes on DVB-S 27500 symbol rate. With WDM drivers discontinuities related to DVB card disapear. There is a version that installing addition cooling on DVB Card fixes the problem. I would say helps to bypass. It is so called "Skystar Carlson Edition" which has propeller on its back, home made by hardware enthusiasts. I checked temperature of all chips it is not more than 55-60 degrees. Even if they used the worst commercial chips there, 70 degrees is a limit. Frequency of data flow It is nothing for PCI bus. The most belivable reason their microcode and\or driver force chipset to work on the edge of absolute maximum values. I know very good how changing 2 lines of VHDL code easyly removes temperature related problems. Developers must know exactly what is causing the problem. For us it wil buried forever behind the secrets of B2C2. I think they do not want to fix it for marketing reason, or the company has a lot of problematic ASICs in stock and want to sell them anyway.

My test environment was following: Universal twin LNB connected through 2 DiseqC switches to HTPC and Desktop. One of computers had TT-S2-3200, another SS-S2. during the test DVB cards were switched between computers. With SS-S2 and BDA driver (I didn't know yet a trick how to bypass standby bug in WDM mode) number of discontinuities was much higher and on TT-S2-3200 was almost all the time is equal to 0. No matter in which computer SS-S2 is installed. I tried to make better ground connection between chassis and tuner shield (like metallized sponge in TT-S2-3200). It didn't obviously help, but I noticed that first 30 minutes after power up I don't have discontinuity. After that I checked temperature of chips and found it for sure less than 70 degrees. I did not upgrade to "Carlson Edition", because it is not the right way. Then I replaced driver twith WDM. Disabled open whole transponder. Number of discontinuities was exacly the same on both cards, around 2 in 12 hours. Signal strength was 38-54%. Not bad for the weakest transponder. I also changed PCI latency, interrupts assignment - no influence at all.

..apparently this card provides hardware_pid_filtering cos it uses a flexcom chipset as well. So with the wdm driver it should work. I wonder if this architecture suffers from the same bandwidth bottleneck as the old SS2 when streaming the entire mux.

Do you mean old skystar 2 or new Skystar S2 For old card there are tested hardware solutions that can allow reception of 44500 SR transponders. Main idea was overclocking and additional cooling. There is no information yet about new card.

First of all, a (limited) work-around for the bandwidth bottleneck is the null packet filter. Please read more about it here (at the end of the chapter). DVBViewer always activates this filter for SkyStar2 / S2 cards with WDM driver. TransEdit provides a tweak for switching it off (see manual). I've run the following tests with deactivated null packet filter.

The support for unicable-Routers (DIN/EN 50494) works only with a few cards, because the driver has to comply with

рд╡рд┐рд╡рд░рдг

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

рд╕рджрд╕реНрдп

• Chuky Akosionu
    Live and breathe United тЭдStretford EndЁЯеЗ
  • Tanya Arora
    Tanya Arora
  • Cannabis Weed
    Cannabis Weed
  • roberto.legends96
  • RebeckahHardwick
Original on Transparent.png

рдЗрд╕рдХреЗ рдЕрд▓рд╛рд╡рд╛ рд╡рд┐рд╢реЗрд╖ рд░реБрдк рд╕реЗ рдкреНрд░рджрд░реНрд╢рд┐рдд

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

рдЬреИрд╕реЗ рдЖрдкрдиреЗ рдХреНрдпрд╛ рдкрдврд╝рд╛? рдЕрднреА рджрд╛рди рдХрд░реЗрдВ рдФрд░ рдЕрдкрдиреЗ рдкрд╛рдардХреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдирдИ рд╕рд╛рдордЧреНрд░реА рдФрд░ рд╡рд┐рд╢реНрд▓реЗрд╖рдг рдкреНрд░рджрд╛рди рдХрд░рдиреЗ рдореЗрдВ рдореЗрд░реА рдорджрдж рдХрд░реЗрдВ

"рдж рдбреЗрд▓реА рдореИрди" рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛ 2015ред рд╡реЗрдмрд╕рд╛рдЗрдЯ рдЧрд░реНрд╡ рд╕реЗ рдореИрдирдЪреЗрд╕реНрдЯрд░ рдпреВрдирд╛рдЗрдЯреЗрдб рдХреЗ рд╕рдорд░реНрдердХреЛрдВ рдХреЗ рд▓рд┐рдП рдПрдХ рд╕рдЪреНрдЪреЗ рд░реЗрдб, рдЪреБрдХреА рдЕрдХреЛрд╕рд┐рдпреЛрдиреВ рджреНрд╡рд╛рд░рд╛ рдмрдирд╛рдИ рдЧрдИ рд╣реИред

bottom of page