top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

सार्वजनिक·595 सदस्य
Julian Guriev
Julian Guriev

2023-01-20 .mp4

To record yourself, we recommend using the video feature of your smartphone, if that is available to you. We will accept the following video formats (.3g2, .3gp, .avi, .m2v, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mpeg, .mpg, .mp4, .mxf, .webm, .wmv). You should sync yourself to the sound that is coming directly from the Tisch audition video so that we can assess your musicality and presence within the class. Choose a place with good lighting and an angle where your whole body can be seen clearly within the frame. We recommend using a tripod to ensure a consistent image. You can take the class and record these videos in any space that is available to you and conducive for full dancing.

2023-01-20 .mp4

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2udI7W&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3kWHy58fTOzNtik34djUId

On Mac, I found the most simple screencast workflow being the built-in QuickTime recorder first, then processing the *.mov via HandBrake with a custom preset to massively compress the *.mov and to make it a *.mp4 so that it doesn't have to be downloaded as a file here on the forum.The original *.mov was 6.3 MB, this compressed *.mp4 is just 434 KB:

On Mac, I found the most simple screencast workflow being the built-in QuickTime recorder first, then processing the *.mov via HandBrake with a custom preset to massively compress the *.mov and to make it a *.mp4 so that it doesn't have to be downloaded as a file here on the forum.

I do the same, I export from Quicktime recorder as 1080p but then use Veed.io to convert to .mp4. Being on a mac I have zero issues viewing .mov or .mp4 but I know many others do and I don't think this forum actualy supports .mov files. Using the standard Veed settings 50Mb compresses down to 4Mb... 041b061a72

विवरण

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

सदस्य

Original on Transparent.png

इसके अलावा विशेष रुप से प्रदर्शित

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

जैसे आपने क्या पढ़ा? अभी दान करें और अपने पाठकों के लिए नई सामग्री और विश्लेषण प्रदान करने में मेरी मदद करें

"द डेली मैन" द्वारा 2015। वेबसाइट गर्व से मैनचेस्टर यूनाइटेड के समर्थकों के लिए एक सच्चे रेड, चुकी अकोसियोनू द्वारा बनाई गई है।

bottom of page