top of page

Red Devil 😈 Fan Group

सार्वजनिक·595 सदस्य
Austin Anderson
Austin Anderson

Buy 265 75 R16 Tires ((INSTALL))

The size that fits your car is specified as a series of numbers and letters, for example, 205/55 R 16 94 V XL. You can check the right size from the sidewalls of your current tires or your car's registration document.

buy 265 75 r16 tires

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Ftinourl.com%2F2udUwj&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2ceCv7Uu1cH3rucHBwXVrR

I've been a Mich**** fan my entire half-century life, but became disillusioned with their value in recent years. so I bought these tires for my pickup. It helps that all the guys at my independent local dealer have them on their trucks and their sons' trucks, etc. That's good enough for me. I've run these now for almost a year, and am VERY pleased. They are smooth, quiet, sticky, and look nice too. I'm about to put a set on my daughter's CR-V.

I bought my 1st set when these were first released forms 2005 Duramax. Loved them from the start. Oregon wet roads they performed great, hauling my 40' 5th wheel out on the Pismo sand aired down, and snow too. So, in 2019 I added them to my 2017 Ram 3500. Again, still happy with the way they wear, ride, and perform. They continue to handle the wet winter roads, very occasional snow, and hauling the heavy weight of the 5th wheel. As they are on my daily driver, I rotate every 5k miles, and have no issues. Toyo tires have always been my go to, and as long as these are available, they will be my go to!

I purchased a set of Open Country R/T 37x12.50xR20 for my 2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab SRW back in February of 2019. I have put 80,000 miles on these tires. I have pulled my 43' fifth wheel all over the south as well as equipment. These tires have continued to impress me. I feel I could get more out of them but I have wheel bearings going out in the front that have caused them to start to wear uneven. The only draw back I have is the fact that it takes 3-4 months to get these tires from every dealer I have contacted. With Covid-19 hitting last year I have been unable to pre-order the tires due to financial reasons. Now I am at the point where I have to have a set and no one has them.

I bought these tires (37-13.50-R17) hoping for the best. I knew when the tire shop balanced them they were going to be great. It took very minimal weight to balance them. The guy said they were as round as a Michelin street tire. They are awesome! I rotate every 3000-3500 miles. I have 25K miles on them and they look great. No doubt I'll get 60K+ out of them. I use my truck for daily driving, work and off road. They worked flawlessly on the trails at Uwharrie National Forest and others. You will not be disappointed!

There isnt much on the internet about these tires so hopefully I can help. I've had them on a 2017 diesel super duty for 8000 miles, mixed driving. They currently have 14/32 tread. These tires will last over 50k miles under this heavy truck. The Michelin tires were sucking up nails twice a week (I work construction) and these tires have not gotten a single nail in the few months I've had them. PROS: Long life. Look great. Tough tire. Great traction, in all conditions. Balance well. Quieter than a mud tire. CONS: Wrecked fuel mileage (2-3 MPG decrease, both highway and city). Ride like they are wooden tires. Very heavy (definitely do not recommend for a half ton or lighter truck). Noise level is similar to noisy ATs, but not as loud as MTs. In summary, if you value durability over all else, I recommend this tire. If you drive the family around as much as you work in your truck and value comfort and/or fuel efficiency, shop for a regular all terrain like everyone else does. My previous AT tires were AT3 XLTs and they were significantly more comfortable and efficient, and I will probably go back to them, if these tires ever wear out.

All Toyo brand tires are subject to continuous development. Toyo Tire U.S.A. Corp. reserves the right to change construction, materials or specifications without notice or obligation. Contact your Toyo Tires dealer or Toyo Tires for current information.

No matter what your car is like, the tires are its only point of contact with the road. Nokian Tyres' all season tires are tested under extreme conditions. They are designed to supplement the safety systems of your car and provide peace of mind on any road.

Compare all best-in-class 265/75R16 tires and get an online quote or visit your local Firestone Complete Auto Care store. Check out performance, load index, warranty, speed rating, and more to choose the best tire for your vehicle. Get a competitive quote and schedule your installation appointment today!

Shop all 265/75R16 tires online, get a quote, or visit the tire experts at your nearest Tires Plus location. Check out each tire's load index, speed rating, warranty, sidewall specifications, performance, and warranty information to select the best tire for your car, truck, or minivan. Get a low-priced quote and make an installation appointment today! When you come to Tires Plus, you can count on a quick install, low prices, and the great service you deserve.

The Continental TerrainContact A/T tire is a robust all-terrain tire for light trucks, SUVs and CUV's on dirt, gravel & grass while providing a quiet, comfortable ride on pavement. This tire strikes the perfect balance between off-road traction and on-road manners. This is Continental tire's first all-terrain tire, and they took 3 years of development, and over 1,500 tires tested on over 2,000,000 miles to get it right. The tire was designed with precision german engineering, and many of the same materials and tire construction techniques used in Continental tires fitted on BMWs, Mercedes and other luxury vehicles, but with the addition of heavy duty reinforcements and traction capabilities for light duty trucks. 041b061a72

विवरण

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

सदस्य

Original on Transparent.png

इसके अलावा विशेष रुप से प्रदर्शित

• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
PayPal ButtonPayPal Button

जैसे आपने क्या पढ़ा? अभी दान करें और अपने पाठकों के लिए नई सामग्री और विश्लेषण प्रदान करने में मेरी मदद करें

"द डेली मैन" द्वारा 2015। वेबसाइट गर्व से मैनचेस्टर यूनाइटेड के समर्थकों के लिए एक सच्चे रेड, चुकी अकोसियोनू द्वारा बनाई गई है।

bottom of page